Shawn Herrin | Sep 30, 2019 | 0
WLS 156 – Just the few of us
Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 156 – tonight we’ll talk about Evolution Bipods, Matador Arms, SOF Tourniquets, shipping guns, news of the day and more!
Listen to the show
Our cast for episode 156 is Shawn Herrin, Aaron Krieger, Jeremy Pozderac, Nick Lynch! We are also joined by Rhody
Second Call Defense
If you carry or use a gun to protect yourself an/or your family then you need Second Call Defense. They handle what comes after the trigger is pulled. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Get Second Call Defense today!
Reality based accessories that solve problems! Manticore Arms makes parts for your fighting rifles, whether it’s an AK, AR-15, AUG, Tavor, CZ Scorpion Evo or even something else!
Brought to you by DEZ Tactical Arms
Where we talk about the stuff we have, the stuff that we want and the stuff that we need!
- NickLynch – Evolution Bipods
- Aaron – Shipping your gun to yourself
- Shawn –
- Matador Arms Sabertooth MK1
- SKS Optics Rail
- Stinger 5.56
- Rhody- SOF Tactical Tourniquet from Tactical Medical Solutions. Available in 1” ($26.78) and 1.5” ($29.93)
DEZ Tactical Arms
Rifles and accessories for the AR-15 lover! Whether you need a full rifle or just parts to build one DEZ has your back. High quality, match grade and most parts are made in house.
Positively Pozderac with Jeremy Pozderac
Brought to you by We Like Shooting’s Shut the FU CUP Coffee!
Our angry Marine tells us what’s grinding his gears.
JC Arms and Ammunition
The absolute best ammo we’ve shot! Match grade primers, match grade powder, virgin brass and top quality projectiles, at range ammo prices. You have got to see it to believe it!
Going Ballistic with Savage1r
Brought to you by JC Arms & Ammunition
Savage1r goes over the news of the day relating to guns, rights and more!
- 35-year-old Hodgson, also of St. Clair Shores. said she is not yet sure she will get a gun permit. “I’ve never shot before. I’m still kind of scared,” she said. “You can kill someone. I think I need more training.”
- Most sheriffs in Nevada against gun background check initiative Sheriffs in most Nevada counties have come out against a background check initiative that gun control advocates are supporting on the ballot this November, but the top cop in the largest police agency in the state says he’ll sit this one out. This is not the only state facing gun restrictive laws this election year, Gun Controllers In Oregon, Washington Push for West Coast style ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban
- Apple changes Gun Emoticon
- Hi Shawn,
- I am absolutely appalled that you guys would pile on to the notion that the organizations in New Jersey aren’t fighting for their rights.
- We just held the 2nd NJ SAFE Conference, and was even in your show talking about last year’s. 20 businesses and organizations supported it. We had hundreds of attendees. You guys are flat wrong on this.
- We have several organizations here that have challenged Justifiable Need, most recently through the Drake case which was advanced to the Supreme Court and denied Cert. It is a bad strategy to pursue a case without any regard to who will review it on appeal, depending on while wins an election. Bad court decisions can and do hurt our cause.
- John Willett
Learn how to be a gunsmith in the comfort of your own home. Distance learning that gives you tools and a gun in a box to build as you learn! Whether you want to get more acquianted with your AR-15 or want an associates degree, SDI is the place for you.
Please leave us reviews in iTunes! It makes all the difference!
by Baked disks benson on Jul 31, 2016
This is the podcast I listen to when I’m having a bad day. Great group of hosts and the banter always make me laugh. Keep up the great work!
It’s better than losing a foot.
by RaymondCodyDavis on Jul 30, 2016
This show is great. They do a great job of reviewing relevent gear and presenting honest opinions. They present facts that are backed up by research and good sources. They have strong opinions on a range of subjects and are not afraid to be un-politically correct and I love it.
Lots of fun until Shhhh
by Kingoscots on Jul 30, 2016
I love this podcast. The cast does a great job of providing information and also being funny. The episode Shhhh was a god awful mess and I almost dropped my rating to 4. It gave me a headache. Someone needs to reign in the guest when they have tourettes or are smoking crack during the broadcast. I miss me some estrogen also. The sausage fest is getting old.
LONG time listener…first time reviewer?
by @James_AK on Jul 28, 2016
I love listening to this show. It’s so easy to listen to, anyone can do it! I once listened to several episodes back to back and by the end of it I had 3 extra inches of length. What do I mean by that? I think we both know! Even if you’re satisfied with your current length, several patreon members have apparently received several inches to girth, as well as a few ounces of weight! How does this happen? Well that’s a proprietary secret blend that likely contains shwarma somewhere. Who knows? I don’t! But Let me tell you the ladies have never been more satisfied! THANKS WLS!
This weeks winners!
Didn’t win? Enter here!
We’re here live every week on Monday nights and on demand every Thursday. Go to welikeshooting.com/show to subscribe!