Shawn Herrin | Aug 2, 2019 | 0
WLS 113 – Blue da-ba-dee
Our panel tonight consists of –
- A Do it yourself YouTuber that once ate a live chicken – Savage1r
- Retired Navy, advocate for women’s shooting, and blogger at HeelsandHandguns.com. Swimsuit model for the stars- Lil Chantilly
- Former Marine and creator of the worst smelling gas in the world; the proprietor of River’s Edge Tactical – Jeremy Pozderac
- A precision rifle builder and dullest man in the world – Nick Lynch
- You know him, you love him, the man with the mystery goop on his hat, the Machinegun Moses – Aaron Krieger.
- My name is Shawn, and I am a food-o-holic our guest tonight is a
Guests tonight are Deputy Matt and Stoneguy223
Second Call Defense
Everyone who signs up gets a free We Like Shooting pint glass, just send your email confirmation to [email protected]
The Central Ideas: Ability, Opportunity, Jeopardy, and Preclusion
Don’t wait until it’s too late. http://welikeshooting.com/scd
MANTICORE ARMS PROMO
Use code WLS30 for $30 off the Transformer rail!
Lil’s Livefire Lounge:
People Magazine — Call to Action. We need an opposite and more resolute REACTION!
- People Magazine has the 10th largest distribution of all magazines in the US
- the Pushed via CNN as well
Just a reminder, in case anyone wanted to use logic, Criminals (by definition) do NOT follow laws! Here is an example in Newport News, VA from the past couple weeks. By the way, so far only 8 of the 24 guns in this case have been recovered. Did these thugs go through a background check or an FFL to get these guns? No, they are criminals.
Here is a more official way to find your congressmen: https://www.opencongress.org/people/zipcodelookup
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
- Nick – improved bolt knobs (the polished knob)
Going Ballistic with Savage1r (News/Politics/Etc.)
- Mythbusting – states with loosest gun laws have most gun deaths
- Anti-gun group attempting to pass fluff for actual science. More proof their stats are bullshit
DEZ and SDI promo
User feedback and user questions
Read the week of the 7th
|Message||Hello we like shooting. Big fan. I have been a gun lover for many years but a concealed carry card holder for only a few months. I am a paramedic in colorado and can not carry on the job. The only time I carry is when I’m at home with the kids and when I need to go to the store. My question is , as someone who can only carry a limited time a week how can I become more comfortable with having the firearm on me? I feel as if everyone is looking at me and know I have my weapon. any advice would be great.
by Shawn Kopinski on Oct 02, 2015
Great show, highly entertaining and slightly educational!
by Popasdei on Oct 01, 2015
I started listening to you guys around episode 70-80-ish, and you guys have easily become my favorite podcast. I own a gun shop out of Iowa and look forward to listening to you guys on the shop… Yada yada…blah blah… Keep up the awesome work with the podcast and keep it rolling’
by Bob the sane on Oct 01, 2015
Great podcast. They have fun talking about guns. I appreciate that they are very transparent when discussing gear and are not afraid to dissagree or call companies out when they make bad products. We need more Lil (maybe just some Lil at this point) and more Othias, Suzie and Mae from CandRsenal.
by John_W_J on Sep 30, 2015
This Podcast is very Interesting and they always give great insight into the firearm industry
We honestly couldn’t do this without the patrons. Our advertisers are amazing but it’s the patrons that keep us growing.
Find out how you can help at http://welikeshooting.com/pledge
- Find us on all the social media and our website.
Just a reminder to join a gun related advocacy group and we always give out the Suicide prevention line, that number is 1 (800) 273-8255
We’re here live every week on Wednesday nights and on demand every Thursday. Go to welikeshooting.com/show to subscribe!
Everyone say shoot straight –
Thanks for listening, and shoot straight.
You can download or subscribe to our weekly show every Thursday at http://welikeshooting.com/show
If you’d like to watch live, our show broadcasts live every Wednesday night at 7:30PM (MT), watch it and chat with us at http://gunchannels.com/WeLikeShooting
Please support our advertisers, DEZ Tactical Arms, Manticore Arms, Second Call Defense and the Sonoran Desert Institute.
Also check out our syndication partners ModernArms.net, GunsSaveLives.net, AR-15 Gun Owners of America, Guns America, warrior talk radio, Iron Mike Magazine
- Guns, Gear & Gadget Reviews – welikeshooting.com
- iTunes – leave us feedback on iTunes,
- Show Website – welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- We Like Shooting on Facebook – http://facebook.com/welikeshooting
- We Like Shooting on Twitter -http://twitter.com/welikeshooting
- We Like Shooting on Google+ – https://plus.google.com/u/1/105379585192899015513/posts
- We Like Shooting on Instagram – http://instagram.com/we_like_shooting
- We Like Shooting on YouTube – http://youtube.com/welikeshootingvideos
- We Like Shooting on Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/welikeshooting/
- Lil – http://heelsandhandguns.com
- Savage – http://youtube.com/savage1r
- Jeremy – http://riversedgetactical.net
- Rhody – https://www.youtube.com/RhodeIslandArmory