WLS 077 – Gone but not Forgotten
Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 77 – This week we’ll talk about fostech origin 12, ruger sp 101, Ashbury precision ordnance, Mossberg, Brass-stacker and Forgotten Weapons!
The video is UNEDITED and EXPLICIT, NSFW
Our panel tonight
Our panel tonight consists of –
- A narcoleptic YouTuber with a DIY attitude. – Savage1r
- We’re joined by Retired Navy, advocate for women’s shooting, blogger at HeelsandHandguns.com and NRA partner – Lil Chantilly
- Also with us, former Marine and owner of Rivers Edge Tactical – Jeremy Pozderac
- Precision rifle and barrel maker – Nick Lynch
- You know him, you love him, Our Media contact – Aaron Krieger
- I’m Shawn, your host. We are really excited to have with us tonight, the guys behind Forgotten Weapons and Inrange.tv
Ian – Gun nerd: editor of Forgotten Weapons, cohost of InRange TV, member of AFTE and researcher for Armament Research Services.
Karl – Real world job is computer/network security, amateur historian (Old west, ww1, ww2 – emphasis on Eastern Front), Master class NRA High Power shooter, 28 legs out of 30 for my Distinguished Rifleman badge (got bored and moved on to ‘practical shooting’), run the 2G-ACM match for 9 years near Tucson.
Timothy is running for the 2015 NRA Board of Directors. When you get your ballot in mid January, please include Timothy among your preferred candidates and place one of the most effective grassroots leaders this nation has in a position to help direct the NRA into an even more effective force for your rights.
To learn more about Tim visit his website: www.knight4nra.com.
Tim joined us for an excellent conversation in Episode 71 – http://welikeshootingpodcast.com/071/
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
- savage1r: Fostech Origin 12
- Aaron – Ruger SP 101
- Lil – APO’s Asymmetric Warrior (ASW338) Tactical Rifle
- Jeremy- Mossberg 930 JM Pro
- Shawn – Brass-Stacker MDL and cocking knob safety pull ring
- Guest: Ian – Northridge internation making K31 stripper/charger clips – MPAR-556, M1A/M14, Swiss Schmidt-Rubins, Ross M1910, FG-42…take your pick
- Karl – G43, snipey-stuff, German WW2 gear in particular, but modern match competitor as well. Whatever works, I’m flexible on this topic.
MANTICORE ARMS PROMO
What can we say about Manticore arms, well lets break it down 80’s style If Sven was here today unlike how he ditched us at SHOT show, he would be rocking a crop top mesh t-shirt with matching gloves. That is how hard he rocks.
The gear would be neon yellow and green skiing the K2 and it would get the nerdy glasses girl who turned out to be hot as hell without the glasses on and the hot chick turned out to be a bitch.
And his posse of misfits would include the AUG, Tavor, AR, and AK, and they would all high-five and drive off to the beach in a convertible filled with beer and it would had been the best summer ever.
Sven, would rock his mullet (which he still has) while banging on his Curved Buttpad for the Tavor or possibly the ALFA RAIL Keymod Forend for a standard AK, hell it is the 80’s who knows
Remember Manticore arms is super efficient so you get what you ordered right away. Order today, and get it in like a week… or less… or more it really depends on you.
Visit them at manticorearms.com to see their full product line and what they have to offer. Manticore Arms is a proud sponsor of the We Like Shooting show.
We want you to tell Manticore Arms how much you appreciate them supporting the show!
EVERYONE: Brought to you by carls jr
Going ballistic with Savage1r (news stories, gun control, etc.)
- savage1r – Attourneys for Hollis v Holder claim to have proof that non-SOT’s can own MG’s: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1711399_.html&page=1&anc=51699131#i51699131 likely related to this: http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=118&topic_id=161124&mesg_id=161463
- savage1r – Friedman v. Highland Park, IL may shut down AWB’s in illinois/7th Circuit Jurisdiction: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1030998, http://michellawyers.com/guncasetracker/friedman/
- DEA/ATF Planned to monotor gun show atendees with license plate readers: https://www.aclu.org/blog/technology-and-liberty-national-security/dea-planned-monitor-gun-show-attendees-license-plate-r
In addition to our amazing sponsors, our show is crowdfunded. That means you, our audience, supports the show. It’s so simple Jesse C. can do it! (kind of, he has Roku’s)
In exchange for your hard earned dollars we invest back in the show, upgrading equipment and tons of other things. The best part is you get rewards back. Based on your pledge amount you get things like stickers, patches, even battle boxes full of awesome swag AND you are entered in Patron only giveaways. We’ve given away 2 rifles and a pistol in the last 6 months! When we reach $600 per episode, we’re giving away a suppressor and even giving you money to pay for your tax stamp! and surprise SCCY!!!
Find out more at http://welikeshooting.com/pledge
Website update! New site, new servers. http://welikeshooting.com
Thanks to our guest!
Thanks to everyone else that has commented on our social media and our show website. If you would like to correspond with us please
- Email us questions, comments, or insults at [email protected],
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website – welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- We Like Shooting on Facebook
- We Like Shooting on Twitter
- We Like Shooting on Google+
- We Like Shooting on Instagram
- We Like Shooting on YouTube
- We Like Shooting on Pinterest
Visit http://welikeshooting.com/shop for WLS swag and other products that we like.
Thanks to our advertisers, AAG Defense Solutions, DEZ Tactical Arms, Timothy Knight 4 NRA Board and Manticore Arms!
Thanks to our syndication partners:
- Easy Bake Gun Club
- AR-15 Gun Owners of America
- Guns America
Don’t forget to join a gun related advocacy group such as the Second Amendment Foundation, the NRA, whatever. Your money helps them fight for our rights.
Don’t forget, the Veterans crisis line & suicide prevention line – 1-800-273-8255. I hope you don’t need to call but if you need to, make the call.
Thanks for listening and shoot straight.