Shawn Herrin | Sep 30, 2019 | 0
WLS 074 – Strange Days
Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 74 – This week we’ll talk about lag tactical holster, red leg tactical, limitless gear, new jersey concealment furniture, kel-tec and the grand power p45.
Our panel tonight
Our panel tonight consists of –
- A sleepy YouTuber with a DIY attitude. – Savage1r
- We’re joined by Retired Navy, advocate for women’s shooting, blogger at HeelsandHandguns.com and NRA partner – Lil Chantilly
- Also with us, former Marine and owner of Rivers Edge Tactical – Jeremy Pozderac
- Precision rifle and barrel maker – Nick Lynch
- You know him, you love him, Our Media contact who likes to party – Aaron Krieger
- I’m Shawn, your host.
Speak with and introduce guest:
Our guest tonight fell out of a coconut tree and turned into a tactical ninja and here he is, Hank Strange
- Shawn – interesting, Actually, absolutely, fantastic, basically, nice
- Aaron – Piece, clip, or interrupts someone!
- Anybody – WEAPON, Hi-Point.
- Jeremy – I hate all of you
- Nick – Check out my batman Depends!
- savage1r – ya know, basically, kind of
- Lil – Oh My Goodness! (Usually brought on by something Aaron says.)
- Hank – Lil, hi LIl, you look great Lil, or I love you Lil
- Rhody – Wicked, freakin’, or yard(s) (yahds)
In 2013 something happened in this country that shook the political landscape. By the time it was over, 137 years of Colorado history was made. And it lit the flame of liberty for a nation. Many wanted to ignore it, others were told to. Seven political novices, strangers to each other before, accomplished the impossible against improbable odds by organizing a successful recall movement in Colorado. For the first time in American history, sitting legislators were recalled for their legislative tyranny against our Constitutional rights.
Timothy Knight, who started and organized this arduous political movement, has not stopped working since. He has travelled to six other states & worked with 2nd Amendment allies across the nation. He continues to shake hands, look people in the eye, and prove to others that they can and must make a difference. As he says, “We stand together as a Republic or we fall apart.” He not only says he is a 2nd Amendment advocate, he exemplifies it.
Timothy is running for the 2015 NRA Board of Directors. When you get your ballot in mid January, please include Timothy among your preferred candidates and place one of the most effective grassroots leaders this nation has in a position to help direct the NRA into an even more effective force for your rights.
To learn more about Tim visit his website: www.knight4nra.com.
Tim joined us for an excellent conversation in Episode 71 – http://welikeshootingpodcast.com/071/
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
- Aaron: Lag Tactical Holster
- Shawn: Custom WLS Holster from red leg tactical
- NickLynch: Limitless Gear OPFOR MC-R
- Lil: New Jersey Concealment Furniture
- savage1r: Grand Power P45, check out the P40 in 10mm as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_E_murr6go
- Guest: KSG Giveaway ends tonight Hank Strange Patches!
MANTICORE ARMS PROMO
With the low price of Gasoline, the people in oil producing nations are working hard to help you save money to make those purchases that you have been putting off because, well because you have been spending all your money on gas.
Take some of that well deserved new found wealth and spend it somewhere here in America. Buy Manticore arms products.
Manticore arms, because nothing says America like a mythical beast from Persia. Hey remember Persia? Doubt that you do, but what you should remember is Manticore arms. Why because they have all your fighting gear for your AK, Tavor, AUG and AR platform firearms.
Manticore Arms, because Sven is our american friend with a swedish name and a company titled after a Persian mythical beast based out of a Illinois who’s state tree is the Quercus alba.
Visit them at manticorearms.com to see their full product line and what they have to offer. Manticore Arms is a proud sponsor of the We Like Shooting show.
We want you to tell Manticore Arms how much you appreciate them supporting the show!
Going ballistic with Savage1r (news stories, gun control, etc.)
- Terrorist Attack on French Newspaper: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30710883?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
- Murder/Suicide at VA Hospital: http://kfor.com/2015/01/06/active-shooter-reported-at-va-hospital-in-texas/
- Safe Act confiscates guns of man seeking treatment for insomnia: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/01/guns_confiscated_after_man_seeks_insomnia_treatment.html
- Federal Suit challenging I-594 is filed: http://www.thegunmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/NWSSvFergie.pdf
- KSG Giveaway ends tonight
User feedback and user questions
What do you guys recommend we AR shooters keep in our Range bags for a spare parts kit? What parts can commonly break? if you needed to field strip an AR what small parts are likely to be lost?
In addition to our amazing sponsors, our show is crowdfunded. That means you, our audience, supports the show. It’s so simple Jesse C. can do it! (kind of, he has Roku’s)
In exchange for your hard earned dollars we invest back in the show, upgrading equipment and tons of other things. The best part is you get rewards back. Based on your pledge amount you get things like stickers, patches, even battle boxes full of awesome swag AND you are entered in Patron only giveaways. We’ve given away 2 rifles and a pistol in the last 6 months! When we reach $600 per episode, we’re giving away a suppressor and even giving you money to pay for your tax stamp! and surprise SCCY!!!
Find out more at http://welikeshooting.com/pledge
Website update! New site, new servers. http://welikeshooting.com
Thanks to our guest!
Thanks to everyone else that has commented on our social media and our show website. If you would like to correspond with us please
- Email us questions, comments, or insults at [email protected],
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website – welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- We Like Shooting on Facebook
- We Like Shooting on Twitter
- We Like Shooting on Google+
- We Like Shooting on Instagram
- We Like Shooting on YouTube
- We Like Shooting on Pinterest
Visit http://welikeshooting.com/shop for WLS swag and other products that we like.
We apologize to Hank Strange for bumping him this week, last time we hung out it took me two weeks to get mohawk hairs out of my clothes, so…
Don’t forget to join a gun related advocacy group such as the Second Amendment Foundation, the NRA, whatever. Your money helps them fight for our rights.
Don’t forget, the Veterans crisis line & suicide prevention line – 1-800-273-8255. I hope you don’t need to call but if you need to, make the call.
Thanks for listening and shoot straight.