Shawn Herrin | Aug 2, 2019 | 0
Tueller drill for dog attacks
An interesting drill to work on. I’ve been attacked by a dog, so I realize how fast it can happen, this drill is fairly realistic.
This is a 2 person drill. 1 is the shooter, 1 is the runner.
- Establish a no shoot line ten feet in front of the firing line.
- Fill a 1 gallon milk container with water.
- Tie a rope to it and place it 25 feet in front of the firing line.
- Shooter steps to firing line.
- When ready, runner grasps rope and runs away from shooter, pulling the gallon jug towards the firing line.
- Shooter must draw and fire, hitting the jug before it hits the ten foot no shoot line.
- OBSERVE ALL PROPER SAFETY ETTIQUETTE. WE LIKE SHOOTING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SAFETY AND MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR INCIDENTS. PLEASE CONSULT A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE ATTEMPTING.
- Be cautious that the rope does not entangle or touch the shooter at any time.