WLS 178 – #shawnaniguns
Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 178 – tonight we’ll talk about Howling Raven, Rustic Ridge, Texas, Mission First Tactical, UM Tactical, the Gun Collective and more!
Our Guest is Jon Patton from The Gun Collective
Owner of Patton Media and Consulting as well as Owner of The Gun Collective and host of TGC News.
You can find more about Jon Patton here
Listen to the show!
Our cast for episode 178 is Shawn Herrin, Aaron Krieger, Savage1r, Jeremy Pozderac, Nick Lynch! We are also joined by Ava Flanell from Elite Firearms & Training
Second Call Defense
If you carry or use a gun to protect yourself an/or your family then you need Second Call Defense. They handle what comes after the trigger is pulled. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Get Second Call Defense today!
For the Ladies!
Our female panelist talks about gear and issues for women in the gun world.
Reality based accessories that solve problems! Manticore Arms makes parts for your fighting rifles, whether it’s an AK, AR-15, AUG, Tavor, CZ Scorpion Evo or even something else!
Brought to you by DEZ Tactical Arms
Where we talk about the stuff we have, the stuff that we want and the stuff that we need!
- NickLynch – Rustic Ridge tactic pants
- Savage1r – howling raven lightweight muzzle brakes
- Jerambe- Texas
- Aaron – MISSION FIRST TACTICAL, LLC – AR-15 BATTLELINK MINIMALIST STOCK
- Shawn – UM Tactical UM3 mount
DEZ Tactical Arms
Rifles and accessories for the AR-15 lover! Whether you need a full rifle or just parts to build one DEZ has your back. High quality, match grade and most parts are made in house.
JC Arms and Ammunition
The absolute best ammo we’ve shot! Match grade primers, match grade powder, virgin brass and top quality projectiles, at range ammo prices. You have got to see it to believe it!
Going Ballistic with Savage1r
Brought to you by JC Arms & Ammunition
Savage1r goes over the news of the day relating to guns, rights and more!
- FOIA Request from Lonelymachines.org reveals that Josh Sugarman, Director of the anti-gun organization, the Violence Policy Center, acquired a kitchen table FFL after having been personally responsible for helping change ATF regulations that virtually eliminated those types of FFL’s. The requirement for having an FFL 01 is that you MUST be in the business of buying and selling guns, Sugarman noted on the form that he would be. That means you are operating a for-profit business. Violence Policy Center is a non-profit entity. However, according to the IRS: To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3), and none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual. In addition, it may not be an action organization, i.e., it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates. It’s time for someone to go to jail for tax fraud.
- After Nevada question 1 passes, fbi refuses to comply with requirements because state does not dictate federal law. State AG declares it unenforceable and will not prosecute. Bloomberg spent $20 million to fail.
- California “Emergency Magazine Ban” withdrawn by the California DOJ. Sorry Kamala Harris.
- Head of Chicago PD admits that the city and state gun laws haven’t affected crime in any way.
Learn how to be a gunsmith in the comfort of your own home. Distance learning that gives you tools and a gun in a box to build as you learn! Whether you want to get more acquianted with your AR-15 or want an associates degree, SDI is the place for you.
Please leave us reviews in iTunes! It makes all the difference!
New Years resolutions for the hosts
by Viking kydex bender on Dec 27, 2016
I took it upon myself to come up with a few resolutions for all of the hosts in the new year : Nick : the car thing isn’t really working out. Maybe try a bicycle or a scooter, public transport is always a option. No one should go through as many vehicles as you have.Savage : try caffeine. Also try limiting your Reddit re-reads to two thousand words or less. We will all thank you. Ava: your my favorite part of the show, blink twice during the entire course of the show if you want my number Aaron: it’s probably time for you to come to terms with your inevitable foot loss. Resolve to actually shoot something while your hunting before that happens Jeramy: your New Years resolution should be to finally come out of the Bigfoot size closet you have staying in. We get it you choke dudes Shawn : your resolution should be to finally start writing your Nobel prize acceptance speech. You are the nicest person ever and are truly wonderful as the host of the we like shawn I mean shooting show.
Dont forget your Towel?
by towely on Dec 27, 2016
Hey Savage… you want to get high?
by Jyn Erso on Dec 27, 2016
So is Jeremy like Vader? I mean he does choke people out all the time… and I am pretty sure in his younger years he was pretty gay.
by Jame Gumb on Dec 27, 2016
Ava I have noticed you have been getting a little bigger since you started on the show… this is great, you will make a great skin suit.
Patriot Patch Company
The absolute best in patches and 2A shirts!
Didn’t win? Enter here!
- Win a free Blown Deadline paint job! – their site
- Win a shirt or patch from Patriot Patch Company – their site
We’re here live every week on Monday nights and on demand every Thursday. Go to welikeshooting.com/show to subscribe!