WLS 102 – The S is silent… and the P
Our panel tonight consists of –
- A YouTuber who once built a plant graveyard and filmed it – Savage1r –
- Former Marine and owner of Rivers Edge Tactical, little known fact, his beard is the result of an incredible homo therapy. Estrogen – Jeremy Pozderac
- Precision rifle builder and creature of internet lag – Nick Lynch
- You know him, you love him, the man who once claimed to have killed a bear with his bare hands, the Machinegun Moses, Aaron Krieger.
- Sponsored 3 gun shooter and queen of the five fingered discount – Kelli Sampsel
- My name is Shawn, Nick writes me crappy jokes. What the hell is going on here?
Our guest tonight is the Author of more than 40 novels including his New York times #1 Bestseller Against All Enemies co-written with Tom Clancy and his latest book, The Secret Corps. Please welcome, Peter Telep!
Second Call Defense
Everyone who signs up gets a free We Like Shooting t-shirt, just send your email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t wait until it’s too late. https://welikeshooting.com/scd
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
- savage1r: steampunk 10/22 Gatling gun
- Jeremy- Ruger precision rifle
- Shawn – Battle Belt and frustration with mlok/keymod
- Nick – Electronic Arms Bullpup
MANTICORE ARMS PROMO
Tonight we are going to do We Like Shooting Theater sponsored by Manticore Arms. Where we re-enact movie scenes, our style. Tonight we will perform a scene from “Airplane”.
- Simon – Jeremy
- Clarence Oveur – Savage
- Unger – Shawn
- Dunn – Aaron
Simon: Gentlemen, I’d like you to meet your captain, Captain Oveur.
Clarence Oveur: Gentlemen, welcome aboard.
Simon: Captain, your navigator, Mr. Unger, and your first officer, Mr. Dunn.
Clarence Oveur: Unger.
Clarence Oveur: Dunn. Gentlemen, let’s get to work.
Simon: Unger, didn’t you serve under Oveur in the Air Force?
Unger: Not directly. Technically, Dunn was under Oveur and I was under Dunn.
Simon: So, Dunn, you were under Oveur and over Unger.
Clarence Oveur: That’s right. Dunn was over Unger and I was over Dunn.
Unger: So, you see, both Dunn and I were under Oveur, even though I was under Dunn.
Clarence Oveur: Dunn was over Unger, and I was over Dunn.
— THE END —
We will be at the bullpup shoot in Illinois on September 19th. This is a big chance to shoot some great guns and hang out with awesome people. Go to bullpupshoot.com to find out more! WHO IS GOING IN THE AUDIENCE?
ManticoreArms.com everyone. Great stuff and we are very proud to have their support!
Please go to https://welikeshooting.com/manticore to say thanks!
Going Ballistic with Savage1r (News/Politics/Etc.)
Talk about Savage’s ‘Other Countries’ editorial.
- Marines in Chattanooga shot back and saved lives.
- people standing guard outside of recruiting offices.
- But knives have other uses than for killing!
- Brady Bunch gives up and pays up.
User feedback and user questions
|Subject||Scholastic Pistol Program|
Our Michigan based scholastic pistol team “<redacted>” just completed their run at the National Championships in Sparta, IL. On the road trip home, I introduced my daughter to the We like Shooting podcast. She made me listen the entire the 9 hr drive home. I did not mind, it was just a little repetitive for me, considering I have already listened to them. She is only 14 so I was very happy for editing and hopefully some of the jokes went over her head. Regardless, she is now a fan. During episode 100, it was brought up you wanted to get out and visit with your fans more often. So I would like to extend an invitation to you all to stop by one of our matches or practices and challenge the kids to a little competition. We sho ot speed steel using 9mm and 22 lr. I know Aaron is the only one based in MI but I wanted to extend an invitation to you all. We are based in <redacted>, MI. Let me know if you are interested at all, I understand you probably get a ton of requests but thought I would ask. I will provide more information if needed. Keep up the good work and thank you for enjoyable Wednesday night shows and supporting the 2nd.
by Gray6119 on Jul 18, 2015
- Shawn should dress as Obama
- Aaron should dress as Chris Farley
- Lil should be Chris Kyle with beard
- Jeremy should be Dianne Fienstein
- Savage should be a ballerina
I did want to say episodes 100 and 101 were awesome…. Well except for all the USPS shit talking. Lol, I think I know why you guys hate, it’s because your all shipping morons. Nonetheless, I think that A-Aron a dolphin, Nick the rape victim of the dilphin Jeremy can paint himself green, Rodie can be Dandy or just wear a NY Yankies hat, Savage can wear a Groucho Mask, and you can dress up like a USPS carrier.
- What does each person want for Christmas and what does each one deserve?
- Halloween costumes
- Cowboy Action Names
- Leave us a review telling us why we’re more fun than the Howard Stern show
- Write the obituary of your favorite cast member, maybe in 60 years we’ll actually use it!
- Leave a review guessing what each cast members favorite movie of all time is. Next week we will reveal!
- Write a couple of sentences to describe a movie that Jeremy would star in.
- Write Lil a poem
- Write Aaron a limerick
- How they found the podcast
- patch and a sticker 5-6-2015
- Favorite guest
- 4-29 favorite guest
- Funniest moment
- 4/8 – Funniest moment on the show
- Best takeaway
- 4/22 favorite
- Rhyming review
- 4/15 Best Rhyming review
- A particular strange word –
- 4/1 Geronimo
We honestly couldn’t do this without the patrons. Our advertisers are amazing but it’s the patrons that keep us growing. We are getting close to $800 per episode!
Find out how you can help at https://welikeshooting.com/pledge
Also thanks to everyone that has interacted with us! If you would like to correspond with us please
- Email us questions, comments, or insults at email@example.com,
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website – welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- We Like Shooting on Facebook
- We Like Shooting on Twitter
- We Like Shooting on Google+
- We Like Shooting on Instagram
- We Like Shooting on YouTube
- We Like Shooting on Pinterest
- We Like Shooting on Reddit
- Clash of clans and boom beach
Just a reminder to join a gun related advocacy group and we always give out the Suicide prevention line, If you’re in crisis, text the word START to 741-741!
Thoughts go out to those in SC…
We’re here live every week on Wednesday nights and on demand every Thursday. Go to welikeshooting.com/show to subscribe!
Everyone say shoot straight –
Thanks for listening and shoot straight.
You can download or subscribe to our weekly show every Thursday at https://welikeshooting.com/show
If you’d like to watch live, our show broadcasts live every Wednesday night at 7:30PM (MT), watch it and chat with us at http://gunchannels.com/WeLikeShooting
Please support our advertisers, DEZ Tactical Arms, Manticore Arms, Second Call Defense and the Sonoran Desert Institute.
Also check out our syndication partners ModernArms.net, GunsSaveLives.net, AR-15 Gun Owners of America, Guns America, warrior talk radio, Iron Mike Magazine