Shawn Herrin | Sep 30, 2019 | 0
WLS 096 – ITARD
Before I get started, we are looking for your stories. Tell us a story of how you got into guns or the shooting world and if we pick your story, we’ll have you join us for our 100th episode! http://welikeshooting.com/story and submit!
Our panel tonight consists of –
- A YouTuber with a DIY attitude and robotic gun inventor – Savage1r
- Retired Navy, advocate for women’s shooting, and blogger at HeelsandHandguns.com, the unsinkable – Lil Chantilly
- Former Marine and owner of Rivers Edge Tactical – Jeremy Pozderac
- Precision rifle and barrel maker – Nick Lynch
- You know him, you love him, Our Media contact, the Machinegun Moses, Aaron Krieger – Dolphin, Justin S.
- A Firefighter, gunsmith, and machinist, our Rhode island god father who’ll make you an offer you can’t understand – Rhody
- 3 gun shooter with a nice pooter – Kelli Sampsel
- My name is Shawn I’m the ringmaster in this circus of the absurd. Lock n Load, Aaron’s bday
Our guest tonight is the owner of Modern Arms, Firearms industry veteran. Patch maker extraordinaire. and self proclaimed Legen-wait for it-Dary Man. Please welcome Jason Wages!
Second Call Defense
Last week we talked about Claude Werner, who asks us what we are willing to kill for? What we’re willing to die for? What we are willing to change our life for? I want to ask you this, if you are willing to defend your family from predators, danger, and put yourself in harms way, why would you leave yourself and them to financial ruin. You should want to protect them and yourself on all fronts. Litigation and court cost can reach 10’s of thousands of dollars if not more. We implore you to go the extra step and protect yourself.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. http://welikeshooting.com/scd
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
- savage1r: ALG 6 second mount
- Aaron – Spirit Arms ASA-SPR 18″ Side Charging Rifle
- Shawn – Plano Molding Company All Weather Tactical Gun Case, 42-Inch
- Nick – Iconic Arms 117 Stealth 80% lower
- Guest: leather holsters
MANTICORE ARMS PROMO
Tonight we are going to do We Like Shooting Theater sponsored by Manticore Arms. Where we re-enact movie scenes, our style. Tonight we will perform a scene from A FEW GOOD MEN. Col. Jessep will be played by Jeremy, Kaffee will be played by Aaron, Judge Randolph will be played by Shawn. Savage will the amazing supporting role of Capt. Jack Ross
Kaffee:I have just one more question before I call Airmen O’Malley and Rodriguez. If you gave an order that Santiago wasn’t to be touched… and your orders are always followed… then why would Santiago be in danger? Why would it be necessary to transfer him off the base?
Col. Jessep: Santiago was a substandard Marine. He was being transferred–
Kaffee: – That’s not what you said! You said he was being transferred because he was in grave danger. I said, ”Grave danger?” You said, ”Is there any other kind?”
Col. Jessep: I recall what I said.
Kaffee: I can have it read back to you.
Col. Jessep: I know what I said! I don’t have to have it read back to me.
Kaffee: Then why the two orders? Colonel?
Col. Jessep: Sometimes men take matters into their own hands.
Kaffee: You’ve made it clear that your men never take matters into their own hands.
Your men follow orders, or people die. So Santiago shouldn’t have been in danger, should he?
Col. Jessep: – You snotty little bastard. – I’d like to ask for a recess.
Kaffee: – I’d like an answer to the question.
Judge Randolph– The court will wait for an answer.
Kaffee: If Lieutenant Kendrick gave an order… that Santiago wasn’t to be touched… then why did he have to be transferred? Lieutenant Kendrick ordered the Code Red because that’s what you told him to do!
Capt. Jack Ross – Object!
Kaffee: – And then you cut these guys loose!
Judge Randolph– I’ll hold you in contempt.
Kaffee: – You doctored the logbook!
Capt. Jack Ross – Damn it, Kaffee!
Judge Randolph Consider yourself in contempt.
Kaffee: Colonel Jessup, did you order the Code Red?
Judge Randolph– You don’t have to answer that.
Col. Jessep:- I’ll answer the question. You want answers?
Kaffee: – I think I’m entitled!
Col. Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: – I want the truth!
Col. Jessep:You can’t handle the truth!
Son, we live in a world
that has walls…
and those walls have to be guarded
by men with guns.
Who’s gonna do it? You?
I would rather you just said thank you
and went on your way.
Otherwise, I suggest you
pick up a weapon and stand a post.
Either way, I don’t give a damn
what you think you are entitled to!
Kaffee: Did you order the Code Red?
Col. Jessep:- I did the job–
Kaffee: – Did you order the Code Red?
Col. Jessep: You’re goddamned right I did!
September 19th, we will be in Illinois for the annual Bullpup shoot and I think Kelli Sampsel will be there with us! This is a big chance to shoot some great guns and hang out with awesome people. Go to bullpupshoot.com to find out more!
Thanks to Manticore Arms and don’t forget you can get all kinds of awesome accessories for your rifles! Check out their new ALFA rails for your AK at ManticoreArms.com. Seriously, go check them out. I love them. You need one. http://manticorearms.com/ALFA-RAIL-Keymod-Forend-for-standard-AK-MA-11200.htm
Visit them at manticorearms.com to see their full product line and what they have to offer. Manticore Arms is a proud sponsor of the We Like Shooting show.
Please go to http://welikeshooting.com/manticore to say thanks!
Going Ballistic with Savage1r (News/Politics/Etc.)
- ITAR rule revisions could put us in jail: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/21018-proposed-federal-rule-could-censor-online-gun-speech-warns-nra , (further reading: http://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/39bel7/official_politics_thread_10th_june_2015/cs1y4rh) first victim is defense distributed: http://3dprint.com/63487/cody-wilson-3d-printed-gun/
Submit a comment! http://www.regulations.gov/#!submitComment;D=DOS_FRDOC_0001-3265
- Supreme court refuses to hear San Francisco safe storage law: http://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/060815zor_8m58.pdf despite Heller ruling that it’s unconstitutional.
- Chris Christie FINALLY pardons Steffon Josey-Davis: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/06/foghorn/chris-christie-pardons-steffon-josey-davis-for-breaking-idiotic-nj-gun-law/
Great show! Best podcast out there.
by Dave Michaelson on Jun 10, 2015
Sorry guys, and lil but the bleeped out swearing is so f******g annoying. If it was for jeremy you would get 1 star.
Last Action Hero
by Christopher Hahn on Jun 06, 2015
In a world where Manticores are taking over and first cousins are fair game. There is one man, a really tall man whose willing to buttstroke your mom, dad, brother, sister and that kitten you took from a box labeled free, to save us all. Jeremy Pozderac in “First Call Defense.”
by Kriegmachine on Jun 06, 2015
Astronaut Jeremy Pozderec was on a routine mission exploring the outer most rim of the known universe when his ship crashed landed on a planet full of women. And the guy still cant close. Watch this slap stick comedy of a man drowning in flesh and yet cant seem to hit water.
by MattL300 on Jun 04, 2015
Great show everyone. I love listening to it live every week. Keep up the good work and Vote From The RooftopsJeremy P starring in Boondock Saints. In a country where corrupt politicians, anti gun liberals, and thugs rule the streets one man steps up to rid the country of anyone he thinks is a bad guy. Going on a shooting spree for freedom dual wielding his Springfield XD pistols, he takes down one liberal organization at a time. When all else fails he votes from the rooftop with his Savage Model 10 300 Win Mag to get the job done. Since Boondock Saints has 2 guy Jeremy pairs up with Aaron to use him as a human shield and decoy
by JM596 on Jun 04, 2015
50 years into the future. An apocalyptic story set in rural Ohio.In a stark desert landscape where humanity is broken, and everyone is fighting for the necessities of life, there is one rebel who just might be able to restore order. Jeremy a man in the beginning stages of dementia caused from tertiary syphilis, who seeks peace of mind following the unfortunate loss of his gun store, takes to the waste land on his lark buggy with savage1r’s dickbutt 5000 attachment to find the group of hookers who burnt his store to the ground.He is the Geriatric Marine!
- Leave a review guessing what each cast members favorite movie of all time is. Next week we will reveal!
- Write a couple of sentences to describe a movie that Jeremy would star in.
- Write Lil a poem
- Write Aaron a limerick
- How they found the podcast
- patch and a sticker 5-6-2015
- Favorite guest
- 4-29 favorite guest
- Funniest moment
- 4/8 – Funniest moment on the show
- Best takeaway
- 4/22 favorite
- Rhyming review
- 4/15 Best Rhyming review
- A particular strange word –
- 4/1 Geronimo
Our sponsors are the best, but we couldn’t survive without our patrons! We’ll make you a deal, you agree to support us and we will send you cool stuff AND the best part is you get rewards back. We’ve given away thousands of dollars worth of guns in the last several months! You are missing out!
We are giving away more at $800 per episode. We’ll figure out what in the next couple of weeks!
Find out how you can help at http://welikeshooting.com/pledge
Also thanks to everyone that has interacted with us! If you would like to correspond with us please
- Email us questions, comments, or insults at [email protected],
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website – welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- We Like Shooting on Facebook
- We Like Shooting on Twitter
- We Like Shooting on Google+
- We Like Shooting on Instagram
- We Like Shooting on YouTube
- We Like Shooting on Pinterest
- We Like Shooting on Reddit
- Clash of clans and boom beach
Please support our advertisers, DEZ Tactical Arms, Manticore Arms, Second Call Defense and the Sonoran Desert Institute.
Also check out our syndication partners ModernArms.net, GunsSaveLives.net, AR-15 Gun Owners of America, Guns America, warrior talk radio, Iron Mike Magazine
Join a gun related advocacy group!
If you’re in crisis, text the word START to 741-741!
HI DAN! Condolences to Izzy
We’re here live every week on Wednesday nights and on demand every Thursday. Go to welikeshooting.com/show to subscribe!
Everyone say shoot straight –
Thanks for listening and shoot straight.
You can download or subscribe to our weekly show every Thursday at http://welikeshooting.com/show
If you’d like to watch live, our show broadcasts live every Wednesday night at 7:30PM (MT), watch it and chat with us at http://gunchannels.com/WeLikeShooting