Shawn Herrin | Feb 9, 2019 | 0
WLS 064 – Phoenix Rising
Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 64. This week we’ll talk about Savoy leather holsters, Tac-Con, Canik TP9, Remington 700, Atlas Survival Shelters and a G36 conversion
Our panel tonight
Our panel tonight consists of –
- A YouTuber with a DIY attitude, a hoarder who only hoards jars of Urine, not always his own. – Savage1r
- We’re joined by Retired Navy, advocate for women’s shooting, blogger at HeelsandHandguns.com and NRA partner, that once set a man on fire, by whispering the word, Heeeelllo – Lil Chantilly
- Also with us, a Former Marine and owner of Rivers Edge Tactical, who once tactically licked a dogs butthole. – Jeremy Pozderac
- Precision rifle and barrel maker who once beat a man to death over a ham sandwich- Nick Lynch
- You know him, you love him, Our Media contact who is tall on the funny but short on height – Aaron Krieger
- I’m Shawn, an instructor, reviewer, competitor I keep a four foot radius around me that no one is allowed to enter because of germs and I am fat.
GUEST SHORT BIO: Sven, Owner of Manticore Arms, and proving every day that good things come in small packages… unlike shawn’s ears
- Shawn – interesting, Actually, absolutely, fantastic, basically, nice
- Aaron – Piece, clip, or interrupts someone! “I’m a runt”- A-Aron Krieger
- Anybody – WEAPON, Hi-Point.
- Jeremy – dogs butthole
- Nick – I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
- savage1r – ya know, basically, kind of
- Lil – Oh My Goodness! (Usually brought on by something Aaron says.)
- Guest : bullpup, any viking reference
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
Please stay under 5 minutes for your gear.
Going forward, please announce whether you have used the product and whether it’s from a sponsor first.
- Aaron: Savoy holsters
- Shawn: taccon
- Savage1r: Got to touch the updated Canik TP9
- NickLynch: Remington 700 project pt.1
- Lil: Atlas Survival Shelters
- Guest: G36 conversion by Tommybuilt Tactical
MANTICORE ARMS PROMO (I can read the ad tonight – Sven)
Forged from the blood of fallen vikings before Ragnarok comes, Manticore Arms components are worthy of the Norse Gods. Sparks fly within our workshop every night, the forges and bellows working ceaselessly with the power of Thor’s hammer within every blow.
Purchase now, and with coupon code WLS10 you shall not have it shipped by mere mortals, but by Odin himself, on a chariot drawn by goats across the sky and deposited on your doorstep in a crash of thunder. By Odin! that IS a badass chariot…
Manticore Arms…Advanced Fighting Gear….even for the Norse Gods!
Visit them at www.manticorearms.com to see their full product line and what they have to offer. Manticore Arms is a proud sponsor of the We Like Shooting show.
We have a very special request, we want you to tell Manticore Arms how much you appreciate them supporting the show! We want them to hear how great our audience is! http://welikeshooting.com/manticore
In addition to our amazing sponsor, our show is crowdfunded. To say thanks we do cool stuff like send patches, stickers, etc. based on levels. We are giving away a rifle and a pistol to our patrons when we hit $500 per episode.
Find out more at http://welikeshooting.com/pledge
Lil’s Livefire Lounge: “Lil’s Let’s REALLY Protect Women campaign continues!”
It is Midterm election time, I am preparing to vote here in California. Everyone across the country has a local, state, or national race they CAN make a difference in. Gabby Giffords has been to 8 or 9 states, trying to get the word out that we need tougher gun control laws to protect women. These same laws would not have made a difference in the shooting that wounded and disabled Gabby, yet she is out hitting the stumps full of fear, emotion, and her very tragic story trying to sway votes against the 2nd Amendment.
If you are listening to this podcast, you need to get out and VOTE! Do not take your rights for granted, do not assume other people will vote and your vote does not make a difference. Consider all the issues you care about and then consider free speech, and then consider the 2nd Amendment – the amendment that will always ensure that the current Bill of Rights remains in tact.
Ladies – we can and WILL sway the votes in this election and in the future. If you listen to the pollsters, they think they know how we will vote, they think they have the female vote all figured out. But, they are underestimating how much we also love tradition, our freedom, our country, our families, and yes – our firearms. Given the huge decline in liberty over the past decade, all in the name of “safety”, there is no more important time to ensure that each and every choice you make on your ballot will be for someone who supports the 2nd Amendment. Take the time to learn about your candiditates you plan to vote for and ensure that they support your 2nd Amendment rights.
Going ballistic with Savage1r (news stories, gun control, etc.)
- Savage1r and whoever else wants to chime in IronChin/GunTortureTests has passed. Lets talk about our memories of him
savage1r – The Hi Point Contest is delayed indefinitely
aaron Sig 1911 raffle
Thanks to our guest!
Thanks to everyone else that has commented on our social media and our show website. If you would like to correspond with us please
- Email us questions, comments, or insults at [email protected],
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website – welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- We Like Shooting on Facebook
- We Like Shooting on Twitter
- We Like Shooting on Google+
- We Like Shooting on Instagram
- We Like Shooting on YouTube
- We Like Shooting on Pinterest
Don’t forget to visit our discounts page, guaranteed to get you discounts for some of our favorite companies, http://welikeshooting.com/discounts. And last but not least http://welikeshooting.com/shop for WLS swag and other products that we like.
We apologize to Colion Noir and Matbest11x for bumping them this week, Better luck next week fellas.
Join a gun related advocacy group such as the Second Amendment Foundation, the NRA, whatever. Find one that’s relevant to your interests and join the conversation.
Veterans crisis line & suicide prevention line – 1-800-273-8255
Thanks for listening and shoot straight.