Savage One | Nov 19, 2018 | 0
WLS 063 – Devil went down to Georgia
Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 63. This week we’ll talk about Tactical RX, flying with guns, freedom munitions, Nick’s remington 700 project, Caldwell mag charger and ammunition and magazines. Bow to your sensai.
Our panel tonight
Our panel tonight consists of –
- A YouTuber with a DIY attitude, his face is always covered because he is in fact George Clooney. – Savage1r
- Also with us, a Former Marine and owner of Rivers Edge Tactical, he is also known as the third wheel – Jeremy Pozderac
- Precision rifle and barrel maker who can no longer ride with other people on an elevator due to his ever expanding waistline – Nick Lynch
- You know him, you love him, Our Media contact whose recent leaked videos were mistaken for videos of small fat planets – Aaron Krieger
- I’m Shawn, an instructor, reviewer, competitor and I once slept in the same room as Aaron… and I liked it.
GUEST SHORT BIO:
Our guest tonight is a toolmaker & EDM operator. Specializing in prototyping & customer relations. He likes to fish & has a serious golfing addiction. Lover of smoky Single Malt Scotch, Pacific Northwest Oysters, please help me welcome Kyle with Brass Stacker Brand Products.
- Shawn – interesting, Actually, absolutely, fantastic, basically, nice
- Aaron – Piece, clip, or interrupts someone!
- Anybody – WEAPON, Hi-Point.
- Jeremy – makes a noise with his chew can
- Nick – Say what you want about deaf people.
- savage1r – ya know, basically, kind of
- Lil – Oh My Goodness! (Usually brought on by something Aaron says.)
- Guest : Just say when and I’ll oblige you.
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
Please stay under 5 minutes for your gear.
Going forward, please announce whether you have used the product and whether it’s from a sponsor first.
- Aaron: Tactical RX shooting glasses
- Shawn: Gun cases and traveling with guns.
- Savage1r: Freedom Munitions copper plated bullets (and update on my 7.62×3 upper)
- NickLynch: Remington 700 project
- Jeremy: Caldwell Mag Charger (unless we did this before but I bought one)
- Guest: Ammo & Magazines.
MANTICORE ARMS PROMO
Forged from the blood of fallen vikings before Ragnarok comes, Manticore Arms components are worthy of the Norse Gods. Sparks fly within our workshop every night, the forges and bellows working ceaselessly with the power of Thor’s hammer within every blow.
Purchase now, and with coupon code WLS10 you shall not have it shipped by mere mortals, but by Odin himself, on a chariot drawn by goats across the sky and deposited on your doorstep in a crash of thunder. By Odin! that IS a badass chariot…
Manticore Arms…Advanced Fighting Gear….even for the Norse Gods!
Visit them at www.manticorearms.com to see their full product line and what they have to offer. Manticore Arms is a proud sponsor of the We Like Shooting show.
We have a very special request, we want you to tell Manticore Arms how much you appreciate them supporting the show! We want them to hear how great our audience is! http://welikeshooting.com/manticore
In addition to our amazing sponsor, our show is crowdfunded. To say thanks we do cool stuff like send patches, stickers, etc. based on levels. We are giving away a rifle and a pistol to our patrons when we hit $500 per episode.
Find out more at http://welikeshooting.com/pledge
#Glocktober Thanks to Glock and GunWebsites – the packs will be (at least) a Glock Annual 2014 ($6 retail), a glock buyers guide (cool catalog) the new glock velcro patch and sticker..but working on more
This months shootout is a zombie related one called #doubletap. We are also introducing a new facet to the shootout challenge. In addition to this target, you can download a beginner target. We want you to take someone new to the range. If you do, take a picture of them and the target and we’ll send you a we like shooting sticker!
Going ballistic with Savage1r (news stories, gun control, etc.)
- savage1r – Shooting in Canada’s Parliament: http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/22/world/americas/canada-ottawa-shooting/index.html
- savage1r – youngest and least experienced surgeon general blocked: http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2014-10-21/we-dont-have-a-surgeon-general-because-democrats-made-a-losing-bet-on-gun-politics ebola blame put on NRA, but the Acting Surgeon General is much more qualified and worked for the CDC: http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/about/biographies/biosg.html
User feedback and user questions
Met a few of the cast at Waterman IL at the zombie shoot. Love the show and really enjoy that they can laugh and don’t take themselves too seriously. I listen every week. Recommended highly. They are the new breed rising.
Feedback hotline! 201-957-0011 or 201-WLS-0011
Hey what’s up talk mother console of time on aftermath kids watch the show. What You’re Out.
Hey guys, I was looking at. I’m purchasing the pistol and I got a question. I’m, look at course cost for me as a big things, and I saw that Smith and Wesson has a pretty nice as As seen a sign, which, I was looking at and then there’s a scoping out here in California called S. M. K. I’m not sure if you guys right into it shown either pistols the big I think it’s a 9 see one. But I felt one I have a shout when I want to go and show so I was really nice man. I have arrived they can. I was just wondering if you guys. Maybe Shaun one on some has, or hurting you reviews on it and maybe if there is one of your you guys with the If you let me know. Thanks. In California standing out.
Hey, It’s Thursday afternoon and you guys are really light and I just wanted to tell you my nearly three content being late. It’s really disappointing. I want to listen to your guys are Poppins over the over night last night but you sound retarded at normal speed. Thanks guys. Have a good day.
Hi. If you still your. You are too cool. Warren Grady, If you’re missing it does. So he’s gonna cost. But I just want to sleep. Awaiting shoving, but what you come, okay. I hope HI Hey Nick.
Good Morning. We’d like to do so. This is currently 03 100 in the morning on my lunch break. The got a couple of things with you guys know about, 1. We will have the If you would like to reach a listener. Here the morning to you guys will be recording the next show, My son will be the one. And that’s gonna be pretty interesting. There’s that couple of concerns. I have I. I haven’t heard of you guys talking about. The. S only, dialed at all this kind of makes me sad, especially considering a pretty sure. Jeremy would be interested in our new either dick technology and by Dick, I mean. Richard yet anyways. This is been on the militia all. My real man showed up. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Hey this is where s from North Carolina and I’ve been listen for a little while. I’m gonna lose to the shooting industry, kind of, and I’m starting to build my first day. Or and so I I like to hear you’re setting up an all the stuff on there, but I’m just trying to figure out who is this. Coli on the war that you keep on apologizing for never giving a home that you’re at some point he got. I’d like to schedule and get a moment coming tomorrow. If like every single week, so I. Anyway, I just thought I’ll give you know put that out there. Maybe it’s. Maybe he’s good not good. I have no idea, but the build up is getting incredibly big now. Because, every week, we’re here and that you’re pushing back pushing back size. Can’t wait to see what’s going on with solely on the war. And so, anyway, just You know, as an else, like the we. His or why you keep the name off or whatever. But anyway, that would be great, but otherwise appreciate the shows and I’ll be listening to the feedback and. Sometimes, it’s just total set up an another time. Just great. Useful information so i i kinda just take what I need and just set up with you as I’m going down the road each week. Listen to the broadcast. Thanks for doing what you do, you’ll hear back from you again, hopefully. God Bless. Bye bye.
Thanks to our guest!
Thanks to everyone else that has commented on our social media and our show website. If you would like to correspond with us please
- Email us questions, comments, or insults at [email protected],
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website – welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- We Like Shooting on Facebook
- We Like Shooting on Twitter
- We Like Shooting on Google+
- We Like Shooting on Instagram
- We Like Shooting on YouTube
- We Like Shooting on Pinterest
Don’t forget to visit our discounts page, guaranteed to get you discounts for some of our favorite companies, http://welikeshooting.com/discounts. And last but not least http://welikeshooting.com/shop for WLS swag and other products that we like.
We apologize to Colion Noir and Matbest11x for bumping them this week, Better luck next week fellas.
Join a gun related advocacy group such as the Second Amendment Foundation, the NRA, whatever. Find one that’s relevant to your interests and join the conversation.
Veterans crisis line & suicide prevention line – 1-800-273-8255
Thanks for listening and shoot straight.