WLS 022 – Not so Slim Shady
Links to our guests and panelists:
Our panel tonight
Tonight I will tell one lie per introduction. See if you can tell what it is.
We are joined by
Savage1r – A YouTuber who makes videos about shooting, philosophy, and do it yourself projects
Savage also Recycles fecal matter to food by a process he patented called “eating it”.
Lil Chantilly – Lil is Active Duty Navy, womens shooting advocate, long range shooter and gun blogger, at Heelsandhandguns.com, Has a secret tattoo, if you can guess what and where, you can see it.
Aaron – Law enforcement marketing specialist, former director of logistics and media contact for WLS. Is the spokesman for the diet drug, meth.
Jeremy – Former Marine, instructor, owner of River’s Edge Tactical in Ohio. Has made out with more of his cousins that anyone else… in history.
Nick – Nick spends his day making high dollar rifles and barrels and Supplies Savage with a never ending supply of doodoo.
Shawn – I’m Shawn, I’m an instructor, reviewer, competitor and I’m not only the president of the hair club for men, but also a satisfied client.
The Yankee Marshal – Self proclaimed internet gun expert and all around Zombie specialist. Some gun guys worry about capacity and some worry about caliber…TheYankeeMarshal worries more about whether his holster matches his shoes. He’s in love with a donkey riding midget prostitute, named alibi
- Shawn – interesting, Actually, absolutely, fantastic, basically, nice
- Aaron – Piece, clip or interrupts someone!
- Anybody – WEAPON, Hi-Point.
- Jeremy – I hate all of you
- Nick – pair of mounds studios
- savage1r – ya know, basically
- Lil – Oh My Goodness! (Usually brought on by something Aaron says.)
- Zak – Any time Zak says anything.
- TheYankeeMarshal – midget, prostitute, donkey, and alibi
Doing it better!
What have we done lately in guns, outdoors and gear?
- Aaron: Reading, Fundamentals of Long Distance Shooting: Beginners to advanced shooters
- Lil: Preparing for Shot Show
- Shawn: Preparing for Shot show
- Jeremy: Shot my Savage 10 .300
- TheYankeeMarshal: Train family members to be useful in SHTF situation
This segment we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
- Shawn:. Mechanix Gloves
- Aaron: Scotte Vest
- Jeremy: Just got back my XD45 (HA)
- NickLynch – upper and lower cerekote
- Lil: I am looking for two .22lr Rifles, one for me (that I will scope) maybe a Anschutz 1712 Silhouette 22LR Rifle. One for my son (almost 7), I will keep his with sights while he is learning. I had an opportunity to get a CZ 452 last week, but passed on it for now.
- Savage1r: god damned cheap POS 40rnd AR magazine and Pearce Glock Mag extensions
- TheYankeeMarshal: Often overlooked emergency gear
This segment is for us to talk about things and stuff going in the gun world. Panelists, Vent away.
- NickLynch –http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/01/robert-farago/happens-disarmed-populace-arm-mexican-self-defense-edition/
News or anything else going on
- Shot Show
- Aaron http://www.magpul.com/move, http://governortancredo.com/magpuls-departure/
- Shawn: Haley Strategic Partners is also leaving colorado
If fictional characters were to use modern publicly available firearms, what would they use? Pick ONE or two.
This week: Animaniacs
- Yakko Warner – Shawn Snakehound machine 308 VEPR Carbine with a loudener muzzle brake.
- Dot Warner –
- Wakko Warner – Jeremy: Double barrel 10 gauge (that coughs and choke with tongues hanging out when it’s out of ammo)
- Pinky – Aaron – Taurus Judge, it is easy to use, and a pretty stupid gun.
- The Brain – Nick – Proof Research Tac II .300WSM (He’s smart, and he’s tiny, so he needs a light rifle.)
- The ‘Goodfeathers’ — Lil: Pesto: Colt .45 Single Action Army revolver and Squit and Bobby have two shot glasses with handles. Squit says, “Pesto you are tough!” Pesto says, “What am I? An over-done piece of meat? Is that what you are calling me?” They begin to rumble, and Pesto pulls his 1873 Colt revolver, but Squit and Bobby just start twirling their shot glasses in sync.
- Rita the cat – Savage1r: Very refined, always in tune and the smart one – Sig P226
- Runt the dog – savage1r – Dardick Revolver. because it’s the most goofball gun for the most special character on the show.
Gun related link of the week
- Shawn: https://www.youtube.com/user/TacticalExistence/videos
- savage1r: www.thetruthaboutguns.com
- Nick – thebangswitch.com
- Aaron- Random Gun auction websites
- Lil: http://thesurvivalmom.com
- Jeremy: My youtube channel (River’s Edge Tactical)
- The Yankee Marshal – http://youtube.com/theyankeemarshal
User feedback and user questions
- RI Collin: Shenanigans – If this show doesn’t leave you informed and slightly less than sober, you are doing it wrong.
- Sicksbxks – “Wasn’t a fan of podcast until my friend led me to you guys, and Lil! Also, Jeremy, you led me to the best thing ever, grilled cheese with bacon”
- SmileItsRome – “’Ya know’ this is ‘basically’ an ‘interesting’ PodCast. ‘Actually’ it an ‘absolutely’ ‘fantastic’ show to listen to. It’s almost a ‘piece’ of artwork. The show sounds like someone recorded me and all my friends; with all the not so ‘nice’ jabs at each other and all the ‘poop’ humor. There is a lot good information on ‘weapons’ and acessories. ‘Oh my goodness’ the ‘Hi Point’ of the show is the ‘Whose Gun’ segment which they describe as “If fictional characters were to use modern publicly available firearms, what would they use?” Can’t say I always agree with them, but it’s fun to hear. BTW my favorite cartoon was the “Animaniacs” *HINT HINT*.
- If you want a random show that doesn’t seem to have any kind of direction, well then ‘Max put your pants on!’”
- Prangwou – “These guys got the best six inches of radio I have ever hear”
New giveaway! Leave us an iTunes review or email us and tell us why iTunes sucks. Either way. We’ll decide which one amuses us most every week and give the person that left it a free t-shirt.
- Rivers edge tactical codes: RiversEdgeTactical.net use coupon code wlslistener
- You can also check out our store at welikeshooting.com/store, stickers, paracord bracelets and camera mounts
Thanks to everyone else that has commented on our social media and our show website.
Please email us questions, comments, or insults at [email protected],
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website – welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- search for us on google plus
If you like our show, please share it.. You can share http://welikeshootingpodcast.com/itunes.
Check out WeLikeShooting.com for great reviews, tips, tricks, videos. We do it for you, oh and also for guns, but mostly for you. You make us feel funny, like when we climbed the rope in gym class.
We own magazinenotclip.com, give us ideas for how to use it, whether funny or serious at [email protected]
Companies! We are one of the fastest growing shows on the network. Advertisers?
What shows to listen to on FRN
- Aaron: Fat 2 Fit
- Lil: Precision Rifle Podcast
GUEST: If you were to describe this show in a quick sentence, what would you say?
Yankee Marshall: better than listening to edge 4006 breathing into his mic all night
Thanks for listening, and shoot straight.