Episode 5: Guns, Gear & Gadgets podcast – Boots, Apps, purses and our first bleep!
Welcome to episode 5 of the welikeshooting.com’s–guns, gear and gadgets podcast, tonight we’re going to talk about an app to help you shoot better, survival food from wise, Danner boots, conceal carry purses and holsters and whatever else comes up.
Let me get started by introducing our panel tonight
Savage1r – a YouTuber who makes videos about shooting, philosophy, and do it yourself projects. youtube.com/savage1r
Aaron – Aaron is a law enforcement marketing specialist and media contact for wls.
Jeremy – former Marine, instructor and proprietor of River’s Edge Tactical in rural Ohio
Shawn – I’m Shawn, I’m an instructor, reviewer, competitor and even after all that my wife is still NOT impressed.
Nick – When Nick isn’t at work making high dollar precision rifles and barrels he is getting outshot by his wife-to-be.
Introduce drinking game – LIST of WORDS TO NEVER SAY – drinking game.
- Shawn – interesting, Actually, absolutely, fantastic
- Aaron – Piece
- Anybody – WEAPON
- Nick – poop
Go through each guest and talk about the last time they shot.
What gear have we gotten recently.
- idryfire android app (shawn) – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rhinoda.iDryfireLaserTargetSystem
- wise food (aaron)
- conceal carry purse and holsters (lil) – http://shop.prettydangerousaccessories.com
- danner boots (nick l)
- miopencarry.org vs. grand rapids
- local sheriff speaking to womens gun group – rocky mountain tactical ladies
- -executive orders (Savage1r) – http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/08/29/fact-sheet-new-executive-actions-reduce-gun-violence
- -laws in california legislature (lil)
- You can go to this link and search for the Bill # (SB 374) and read the whole text of the Bill.
Wall of 2nd amendment shame.
each week we will add 1 name to the wall of shame for those that lobby against the 2nd amendment or it’s supporters.
John Morse (Shawn)
Gun related website of the week
Thanks for listening and shoot straight.